1. Feather Bridal Hair Side Combs Add a touch of elegance and whimsy without the extra bulk by adorning a feather bridal hair side comb in your tousled knot.
2. Crystal Wedding Hair Clips Bring some bling to your long or short strands with a crystal wedding hair clip. Just do the math: two clips with a center part is very girly and is perfect for flower girls, but one clip secured to the side of a hairdo will look sexy and sophisticated.
3. Pearl Combs Add the perfect amount of romance to your bridal updo with a pearl comb, and give a classic hairstyle a little bit more glitz.
4. Wedding Headbands A feminine, playful wedding headband will help hold your hairstyle in place much better than a traditional wedding headpiece like a tiara or comb would.
5. Veiled Accent Clips A veil may look too traditional with a sweet updo. But a veiled accent clip (a net veil attached to a hair clip) is playful and unique. Too avant-garde for your ceremony? Try swapping in this more vintage glam look for the reception.
6. Gilded Bridal Hair Side Combs Curl your strands to add volume, then highlight your wedding day hair style with a beautiful focal point—an embellished silver bridal hair side comb for a polished look with lots of style.
7. Crystal Barrettes Glam it up with a crystal barrette; tuck strands behind your ear for a chic look.
So we want to know—which wedding hair accessory complements your wedding day hairstyle? Tell us in the comments…we’re curious!