What’s better than one gorgeous gown? How about 20! We’re featuring some of our favorite and elegant simple wedding dresses in one place! You’ll fall in love with these wedding gowns. They’re simple yet sophisticated, and are perfect for accessorizing excessively. These simple wedding dresses allow you to go over the top with your wedding jewelry and accessories. Get ready to fall in love!
1. Photo Credit: onefabday.com Sheer chiffon tops the shoulders before joining a structured sweetheart neckline with an airy skirt that drapes to the floor — utterly romantic and flattering.
2. Photo Credit: buzzfeed.com This simple elegant boat neck creation from J. Crew blends glamour with a bit of vintage flair. A pretty perfect addition to make your day even more perfect.
3. Photo Credit: bellethemagazine.com This amazing strapless Tulle A-Line bridal gown from Stella York is crafted with an asymmetrical ruched bodice, sweetheart neckline, high back, beautiful Diamantes that embellish the hip and chapel train. We can’t sing its praises enough.
4. Photo Credit: bellethemagazine.com Specifically designed for exceptional fashion and fit, this satin fit-and-flare bridal gown offers gorgeous details like a sexy whispery-soft illusion neckline, elegant back, long sleeves and flared train.
5. Photo Credit: buzzfeed.com A twist on tradition, this elegant Cleopatra-inspired one shoulder bridal gown from the KaufmanFranco collection offers a modern spin on a simple form inspired by the Grecian era.
6. Photo Credit: theweddingchicks.com Elegant and dramatic, this ethereal Chiffon wedding dress features a breathtaking open back design that drapes into a soft, romantic silhouette. The shoulder straps that cascade down the low back and a bow that ties in the back add a perfect touch of glamour.
7. Photo Credit: buzzfeed.com A more dramatic and sophisticated way to do a one shoulder dress, this whisper-soft Chiffon wedding gown cascades along one shoulder with a beaded medallion embellishment to create this fit and flare with a cocktail train — a simply stunning statement on your big day.
8. Photo Credit: stylemepretty.com This wedding dress has it all: a softly fluted skirt, center front and center back silky tulle panels that drape across the bodice and evoke a romantic feel, and a V-neck with lace bodice, cap-sleeves and lace side skirt panels.
9. Photo Credit: buzzfeed.com This sophisticated antique white gown from Nicole Miller is made from luxurious stretch silk twill, features side and back tucking for an ultra-flattering fit, spaghetti straps that crisscross at the open back, a slight draped cowl neckline and a fishtail train. A dream to accessorize!
10. Photo Credit: bhldn.com Glamorous and elegant, this mermaid-skirted, silk-kissed piece from designer Nicole Miller features an elegant train, carefully crafted folds in back which form a small bustle, and a strapless, sweetheart neckline that sets the stage for statement jewelry.
11.Photo Credit: buzzfeed.com A simple and sophisticated style, with only the slightest hint of Cinderella. This stunning strapless silk taffeta gown will elevate anything from a barefoot beach wedding to a big-city affair.
12. Photo Credit: frankc.com For brides looking for A-Line wedding dresses, this timeless and elegant chiffon wedding gown features a chic modern style, a sweetheart neckline and clean lines. The ruching at the waist creates a figure-flattering bodice, with flowers scattered throughout the skirt.
13. Photo Credit: regilla.tumblr.com Beauty, style and sophistication. This simple classic wedding dress from Regilla boasts a figure-flattering bodice with a boat neck, a ribbon sash and pockets accented by a classic full skirt.
14. Photo Credit: modwedding.com This simple and sophisticated A-line wedding dress in washed silk organza features figure-flattering ruching on the fitted bodice, a sweetheart neckline, and a double-faced satin ribbon. The skirt falls flawlessly to the floor and into a sweep train.
15. Photo Credit: brides.com This timeless and elegant dress in pure silk mikado from Le Spose Di Giò features clean lines and a dramatic low back. The figure-flattering bodice hugs your curves, while the V-neckline frames your face. Twirl around and you’ll find an over-sized bow that flows into a train.
16.Photo Credit: buzzfeed.com This neoprene wedding dress from Bloomingdale’s features a beautiful cascade side ruffle, sweetheart neckline, spaghetti straps, a low V-back with a concealed zipper closure, and a high front slit.
17. Photo Credit: bridalguide.com This simple yet elegant double-face Silk Satin bridal gown from Nicole Miller features an open criss-cross back that adds uniqueness to a classic A-line cut. Pairing this gown with one of our bridal belts adds an air of old-world elegance.
18. Photo Credit: modwedding.com Designed to give you an exceptional fit, this bold and undeniably elegant gown from the Essense of Australia wedding dress collection features a figure-flattering asymmetrical ruched bodice, soft, billowing layers of Royal Organza throughout its A-Line skirt, and a chapel train. The lovely sweetheart neckline is designed to frame the face, while the light-as-air skirt breathes with glamour at every turn.
19. Photo Credit: nadyana.com A perfect fit for the sophisticated bride, this designer sheath wedding gown from the Stella York collection is imagined and handcrafted with stunning detail. It features whispery lace shoulder straps, a back zipper concealed under a band of Chiffon, and figure-flattering asymmetrical ruching throughout the bodice and hips.
20. Photo Credit: bellethemagazine.com You’ll love this Italian taffeta and organza wedding dress from the Paloma Blanca collection. It features a strapless cross-over pleated taffeta bodice with a sweetheart neckline, a full-tiered organza skirt with mohair detailed edging, a chapel train, and a removable Italian taffeta belt with side beaded flower embellishment at the natural waist.
For more ideas and inspiration, check out our Bridal Gowns board on Pinterest.